Thursday, April 14, 2011
Happy Birthday Cara!
It was my friend's birthday on Sunday and I made he a card but I'm only getting around to posting it now.
1. stamp "let's Party" on white card stock
2. tie green ribbon around white piece
3. glue white piece to green piece
4. glue green piece to patter paper
5. glue pattern paper to blue card base
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Finally Spring is coming and the snow is melting! (I probably just jinxed it now) Anyway I made this card to put in an Easter gift. I thought it was pretty spring like.
1. used masking tape to make a boarder around the card
2. stamp/ emboss with clear powder a good grain stamp
3. use distress ink over the embossing it will leave a resisted effect
4. peel off tape
5. cover butterfly shape chip board with paper
6. layer the smaller butterfly on top of the bigger
7. Use glossy accents to make it shiny
8. cut a bunch of circles from pattern paper
9. layer them and attach with brad
10. scrunch up the paper circles to make it more dimensional
11. Attach flower and butterfly to card
12.use marker to add detail
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Happy Birthday Natalie!
Today's my friends birthday so I made her a card.
1. emboss a gold wood grain on one side of a white card base
2. glue on a piece of pattern paper with gold shiny bits
3. emboss "make a wish" on a piece of white card stock
4. use the embossing pad to rub ink straight to edges of the white piece
4. emboss also with gold embossing powder
5. tie ribbon around it