Saturday, June 19, 2010

When you don't want to study...

...CRAFT!!!

So over the weekend I was studying really hard but everyone needs a break now and then so here are a few things.

I got the cutter bee scissors on the weekend and I wanted to try them out so here's a card with ribbon and precision cutting. I have to say they are really good scissors.


I had a piece of green, black and pink card stock coincidentally on the table and i was like, hey that's cool! Then I made a card.

I thought I would try something a little out of my comfort zone. I don't use a lot of pattern paper on my cards but I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this.




Okay, when I went to micheals I had two 50% off coupons. The scissors weren't my only splurge. I got the Crop-A-Dile Big Bite 2! I had my eye on it for a while but was like, no $54 is a lot, I will wait for a 50% off coupon. I wanted it because I saw a barbie shoe bracelet on http://www.kmckaydesigns.com/. Now don't worry i wanted it for many more reasons.


I Just put some holes into the shoes and put them on a chain.

As you can see, the Crop-A-Dile punches through everything!



One of my favourite things in the WHOLE WORLD are rainbows!

I always envied my friend's bucket of pencil crayons so I decided to make my own version!

I filled the bottom of some cups with dew drops and covered the icon on the front of the cups and called it done! Well not totally done. I still had to sort all the pencil crayons but whatever.


1 comment:

  1. I love your little shoe bracelet. Now you can be like Sharon Wilson (ask your mother) who never lost a Barbie shoe!
    Your cards are really cute - much cuter than mine! But then i don't have all your fancy equipment!!
    Glad to see you back online!

    ReplyDelete