Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday

Hi everyone! I have been really busy and sick lately so i apologize for the lack of posts. I am really going to try to do at least two posts a week from now on. Anyway let's get to the crafting. Last week was my birthday so I wanted to share the invitations and goody bags I made.



Above is a picture of the invitation. I made a pocket and a tag using S.E.I. black orchid paper. To pull out the tag I used a prima flower and a button. The 14 stamps were from Recollection's double elegance clear stamp set.



Here's a picture of the tag pulled part way out. The lighting looks weird in this picture but the flower is orange I promise. On the back of the tag is all the party info.


I made the goody bags match by using the same paper as well as the same colour flower and button. The kraft bags were from the crafting section in Walmart. As you can see there is a blank blue spot. I was planning to write my friends names on them but I forgot.



No comments:

Post a Comment