Monday, July 12, 2010

BOOKS

I am in love with books. I am a Twilight fan and I own the whole series including The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I read the Mortal Instruments (BEST SERIES EVER) And I do own the second but I lent it to a friend. What can I say, I'm just like any other teenage girl!


Since I like to read I need a bookmark right? I made this one yesterday. I used kraft card stock as the base, paper from My Mind's Eye for the patterned layers and dictionary papers. The dictionary papers are of the words Bookcase and Book. I made the top layer of patterned paper into a tag (for no particular reason) I stamped my first initial onto it too.



On the back I put the word novel and an e stamp from a store in Pasadena, CA. I put it on the back of all my cards. Now I just need a book to put it in because I just finished Dark Flame by Alyson Noel. But that's not a problem, I have many books lined up to read. So many actually, that just that list will last me until I need a new bookmark.


The books on the shelf are all books I'd recommend to anyone who likes YA Fantasy Fiction. If you can't tell from the picture they are (in order from left to right)(not including Home from the Vinyl Cafe):
Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
Short Second Life of Bree Tanner- Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
Blue Bloods- Melissa De La Cruz

Kissed By and Angel- Elizabeth Chandler
Evermore- Alyson Noel
Blue Moon- Alyson Noel
Shadowland- Alyson Noel
Dark Flame- Alyson Noel

Secret Society- Tom Dolby
City Of Bones- Cassandra Clare
(MIA) City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare
City of Glass- Cassandra Clare

Elsewhere- Gabrielle Zevin

1 comment:

  1. I like your nicely ordered books there! :)
    I wonder how many pages you've used out of that dictionary so far :P It's gorgeous! :) I think i might have to give Elsewhere a read even though you said it was super sad.

    ReplyDelete