Friday, February 5, 2010

Favourite You Tube Crafting Channels

I am obsessed with You Tube. I get lots of inspiration from various You Tube crafters. One of my favourites is starofmay. I enjoy her videos because of her artistic cards. Cards can get very repetitive like "paste this paper here and stamp this there". Her videos use lots of patterned paper instead of boring card stock. As well as other mediums including chip board and velum. Another You Tube channel I watch regularly is My Pink Stamper. I like those videos because they feature quick and simple cards you can make with only a small variety of supplies. I know these two channels are completely different but I like the variety. I also like watching dawn5377's videos because she does tutorials on not just very interesting and unique style cards but because of her box tutorials. I find them very easy to follow and informative. APieceofCraftdotcom's videos are very interesting too. I am just starting to get into mini-albums and I like the vintage look of some of her's. Other channels I enjoy watching are Chic n' Scratch, CpeilScraps, MandJSchecter, scrappinwithhunter, StampWithHeather and TwoPeasInABucket. I also enjoy watching craft room videos. They provide great storage techniques for craft supplies. I highly recommend watching some if you are planning to redo your craft space.

No comments:

Post a Comment