Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tim Holtz Flowers

Yesterday I made these Tim Holtz flowers. I am not going to explain the building process but you can look that up in various places. My flowers are a little different though. I used card stock instead of grunge paper. I heard that if you are using card stock though you should cover the back in mod-podge so the card stock doesn't crack. So after I cut out the three flowers I covered the back in some mod-podge.

I don't have a Big Shot though or the sizzix dye you need for this so I went on the sizzix web site and printed out the sample image.

To make it easier to cut out on the card stock I put some zig two way glue on the back and let it dry so it was removable. Then I stuck the print out on the card stock and cut out three flowers.


Tim Holtz cuts the points off but I saw someone on youtube just squish down the point.




No comments:

Post a Comment