Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentine's day!

For Valentine's day I made my friends mini pizza boxes with chocolates inside. To make the box you will need a piece of paper 5 1/4 by 9 1/2. Score the paper on the 5 1/4 side at 1", 4 1/4", 5 1/4" and 8 1/2. On the 9 1/2 side score 1" in at both ends. I can't really explain the rest so watch dawn5377's mini pizza box video on You Tube. For my box I used dark chocolate card stock by Papertrey ink. If you watch the video on you tube you can see she has a little trouble opening the box so I used a circle punch so you can grab onto the bottom of the box while pulling up the lid.





To keep the box closed I tied some red ribbon aroung the whole thing. It didn't look very valentiney though so I adhered a sparkly felt heart sticker.






No comments:

Post a Comment