Above is my creation. Completely different colour but it has some similarities. To make this card I started out with a kraft card base. To make the distressed piece, I crinkled up a piece of paper and swiped an ink pad over it to highlight the raised parts. Then I tore the edges for better distressed look. To make the main element I started with a piece of white card stock and rounded the corners. The scallops are made using Fiskars threading water boarder punch but didn't show the the holes. The ribbon is made by folding the ribbon over, putting some adhesive down and folding it back. Repeat to cover the piece of paper. Towards the end I got bored so I glued the rest of the ribbon down, I think it looks good that way though. The butterfly is stamped with a Martha Stewart stamp set in pixie pink ink and popped up with a dimensional. To finish it off I stamped thank you and popped the whole thing up with dimensionals.