Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Valentine's Card

#40
Today i made another card for the holiday tomorrow. For this one I started off by cutting out a heart from my cricut but not liking it. I took the negative image instead and used it as a stencil to ink a heart straight to the card. After inking the heart with distress ink I sprayed water on it so it would create little water marks. then before taking off the stencil I stamped LOVE all over it. When I took the stencil off I realized I had gotten some ink on the card in other places so to cover it up I used some card stock that i faux stitched and stamped LOVE onto it. To get it under the big heart I used an x-acto knife and cut around a bit of the heart. I slid the blue piece under the slit and glue it on.to make the inside look nicer I glue in a piece of brown card stock. Then to finish it off I tied on some pink ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment