Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Randomness

#50
Today I've just been doing randomness. AND LOTS OF MATH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did manage to do come crafting. For example the card above.
1. Fold card stock
2. cut piece of green paper
3. Stamp green paper with dot stamp
4. glue on purple buttons
5. glue green piece to white base
6. poke holes around green piece
7. Stamp CELEBRATE
I also made this "Tim Holtz" Flower. I do have another post on it though so I won't go into too much detail. If you are like me and don't have a sizzix there is a flower on accent essentials for the cricut that makes a great substitution. For the pattern I started with some white card stock and stamped a green wood grain. I then brushed on some water to make it fade a bit.
I dabbed on some glossy accents to make it look like drops of dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment