Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Surprise

#46
I was plesently surprised this morning when a friend presented me with this set of paint brushes. She said her aunt was cleaning her house and asked my friend if she wanted the paint brushes my friend did not want the paint brushes but said she had a friend (me) who would very much enjoy them. She was right, rather, more than right because I was actually planning on buying some.


When I can home from school today a card had arrived for me in the mail. It's a Valentine's day card from my aunt Diane (http://alteredbookstudio.blogspot.com)
The layes on the front are all sew on with a stitch straight through the pretty pink flower ribbon. I especially love the pink fibery paper.


Inside is this pretty hear but thats not all...



As I opened the card I got another little surprise as a cascad of paper hearts came spilling out. They're are all sewn together through the middle and it looks so cool.





I can't wait to find a place to hang the pretty decoration.





1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked the card! I like your word - "cascade"!
    And i want to see some great things with those paint brushes!

    ReplyDelete