Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bows anyone?

#11
After an extremely boring day I decided I would make something a bit different, and by a bit I mean a lot. So I was rummaging through my things and found this scalloped circle piece of chip board. I didn't know what to do with the whole thing since it was pretty big so I cut it to fit the front of a card. I then covered it with some paper and then sat back in my chair and was like, "Well... what am I supposed to do now?" I decided to cut the bottom off the card so the chip board became the bottom and then found some of this teal blue paper and stamped the "CELEBRATE YOU" on it after putting all that on I realized it needed something, i didn't know what, but it needed something. I found some thick ribbon and tied that on. Now I can't decide if I actually like this card but it's something different then the flat rectangular cards that are so normal.

1 comment: