Saturday, January 1, 2011

The 2011 Project

So it's been almost a year since I started this blog and I haven't really been posting much. I always say I'll try to post more but I've never really followed through with it. With it being the 1st day of 2011 I have decided that my new year's resolution is to post every single day. Will see how this works out....

Post #1: For Christmas I got Perfect Pearls and I made this tag above. I was just fooling around so I'm not really sure what I did but it sure is sparkly.
In real like this flower looks almost like metal, it's pretty cool.
This little butterfly charm was given to me by a friend. It was just silver before but I added some ink and made it look a bit distressed. On the background I mixed perfect pearls with water and painted on some shimmery doodles. when the water mixed with the distress inked background it did some pretty cool things.

... There, that wasn't so hard just 364 posts to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment