Monday, January 3, 2011

Mini Chocolate Box

#3

I had this mini box of chocolates from Christmas but since all the chocolates are gone now I thought I'd alter the box into something creative.
I painted the lid of the box with a thick coat of white paint then over dried it with a heat gun so it bubbled up and created a bit of texture. I then used a sponge to dab on two shades of green paint. I mixed some perfect pearls with water then painted it on the top to add some shine. I sprayed the flowers with a mixture of bronze perfect pearls, walnut stain distress ink and water. I used green coloured dew drops for the centers.
I kept the bottom simple or it wouldn't close. I just wrapped the base with some paper and used the same mixture I used on the flowers to distress it.

No comments:

Post a Comment