Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inspiration Book

#8
Today I'd thought I'd make a little inspirational book to put all my ideas for videos in. (I have a YouTube channel with my friends if you didn't know)
First I cut a piece of card bored 6 1/2 inches tall and 6 inches wide. At three inches from both sides I scored the card bored to create the spine of the book. I then glued in A LOT of paper to the inside. I then covered the front with some hand painted deli paper. I probably should have done that before gluing the paper in but whatever. On my cricut I cut the channels username with some pinkish coloured pattern paper.

I covered the inside cover with more deli paper.


I wrote "ideas" on another piece of pattern paper then on another piece, "FRIDAY!!!". I connected the two pieces with an eyelet so the "ideas" piece can swivel to reveal my day of the week.

I made a little tutorial video that I'll post on the channel this Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment